Grillin's Italian Pasta-Palooza Buffet
Prices for our Italian Pasta Palooza menu range from $15 to $40* per person with a 30 person /$700 minimum for local** catered events.
$15 per person
Choose a combination of 3 Mains including any of our pasta/sauce combinations, plus others like Italian Sausages, Meatballs, or Lasagna, AND 2 choices of some very nice side dishes like Green Salad, Primavera Veggies, and Garlic Bread.
$22 per person
Get a broader choice of Mains to include Chicken Parmesan, Mussels Marnier, and Beef Braciole and add either a 3rd premium side dish like Eggplant Parmesan, Caesar Salad, or Polenta or a dessert.
$30 per person
All of the above plus add a 4th choice of Mains that includes chic specialties like Veal Picatta, Osso Buco, Lobster fra Diavolo, Shrimp Scampi etc. to the menu.
For an additional $3-$5 per person we can include an appetizer/starter or dessert course to any meal with lots of delicious items in both categories to choose from.
Beverage service (non-alcoholic) is also available at additional charge.
* Taxes & optional (but greatly appreciated!) gratuity not included.
** Free delivery within 30 miles of Snowflake AZ! Mileage cost of $50 added for distances from 30 to 50 miles from Snowflake. Events further than 50 miles by special arrangement only.
Please see our Catering FAQs for more details about contracts, deposits, minimums, and specific other requirements.
Menus, rates, minimums, and availability subject to change.
Some menu ideas…
- Antipasto Skewers
- Pesto Crostini
- Roasted Red Pepper & Eggplant Tapenade
- Focaccia Bella
- Pepperoni Stuffed Mushrooms
- Fried Calamari
- Prosciutto Melon skewers
- Fried Ravioli
- Sundried Tomato-Goat Cheese Spread
- Sliced Caprese Salad with a balsamic reduction
- Antipasto Salad Over Salad Greens (Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Pepperoni, Provolone Cheese, Roasted Peppers, Black and Green Olives)
- Pizza Bites
- Grilled Bruschetta
- Spaghetti (long, thin, solid, cylindrical pasta)
- Angel Hair/ Capellini (a very thin spaghetti pasta)
- Fettuccini (flat thick pasta made of egg and flour)
- Rotini (helix- or corkscrew-shaped pasta)
- Penne (Medium length tubes with ridges, cut diagonally at both ends)
- Marinara (A vegetarian tomato sauce made with garlic, onions, herbs, and red wine)
- Bolognaise (A hearty meat (pork & beef) and tomato sauce made with garlic, onions, herbs, and red wine)
- Alfredo (A rich cream sauce with garlic, and Parmesan cheese)
- Carbonara (A cream sauce with bacon, Romano cheese, and black pepper)
- Pesto (A deep green sauce made with fresh basil, crushed garlic, pine nuts, and Parmigiano cheese blended with olive oil)
- Puttanesca (A chunky pasta sauce with tomatoes, garlic, anchovies, black olives, & capers)
- Sweet &/or Hot Italian Sausage with Peppers & Onions
- Authentic Italian Meatballs
- Beef Lasagna (stacked layers of pasta alternating with ground beef, cheeses and tomato sauce)
- Cheese Ravioli (small "dumplings" with filling sealed between two layers of thin pasta dough)
- Calzones (oven-baked filled sandwich stuffed with salami, peppers & onions, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses)
- Baked Cheese Manicotti (Large ridged tubes of pasta filled with ricotta cheese topped with a light tomato sauce)
- Chicken Parmesan (Crisp Parmesan-breaded breast cutlets, mozzarella cheese & marinara sauce)
- Chicken Picatta (Lightly batter-dipped breast meat with lemon-butter and caper sauce)
- Chicken Scaloppini Marsala (sautéed chicken breast cutlets in a brown mushroom reduction sauce with marsala wine, lemon & herbs)
- Mussels Marnier (in-the-shell mussels, garlic, white wine, scallots, butter sauce)
- Beef Braciole (thin sliced beef rolls with bread crumbs, cheese, and basil, baked in tomato sauce)
- Balsamic Porchetta (moist long-cooked pork roast with rosemary, garlic, fennel, with a Balsamic pan sauce)
- Grilled Shrimp with garlic & herbs
- Veal Parmesan (Crisp Parmesan-breaded cutlets, mozzarella cheese & marinara sauce)
- Veal Picatta (Lightly batter-dipped cutlets with lemon-butter and caper sauce)
- Veal Scaloppini (sautéed cutlets in a brown mushroom reduction sauce with lemon & herbs)
- Osso Buco Milanese (cross-cut veal shanks braised with vegetables, wine, and herbs)
- Lobster fra Diavolo (Lobster with fennel & garlic in a spicy tomato sauce)
- Scampi (Garlic butter shrimp)
- Clams Oreganatta (clams on the half-shell baked with red bell peppers, garlic, oregano & breadcrumbs)
- Zucchini Provencal
- Green Salad
- Primavera Veggies
- Garlic Bread
- Breadsticks & Butter
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Caesar Salad
- Caprese Salad
- Italian Green Beans with Fresh Thyme
- Italian Wedding Cookies
- Chocolate Amaretti Cake
- Chocolate-And-Pistachio Biscotti
- Raspberry Jam Bomboloni