Grillin’s Ragin' Cajun Buffet Menu
Prices for our Ragin' Cajun menu range from $15 to $40 per person* with a 30 person /$700 minimum for local** catered events.
$15 per person
Choice of 3 Mains including Blackened Catfish, Chicken and Sausage Étouffée and Red Beans with Andouille Sausage, AND 2 choices of some very nice side dishes like Creole Cornbread, Hush Puppies, and Southern Okra.
$22 per person
Get a broader choice of Mains to include File Gumbo, Jambalaya, and Shrimp Po’boys AND add either a 3rd premium side dish like Grilled Cajun Green Beans, Creole Stuffed Tomatoes, or Garlic Cheese Grits or add a dessert.
$30 per person
All of the above plus add a 4th choice of Mains that includes posh specialties like Crawfish Boil, Fried Lobster or Oyster Po’boys, and Cajun Blackened Ribeye Steak to the menu.
For an additional $3-$5 per person we can include an appetizer/starter or dessert course to any meal with lots of delicious items in both categories to choose from.
Beverage service (non-alcoholic) is also available at additional charge.
* Taxes & optional (but greatly appreciated!) gratuity not included.
** Free delivery within 30 miles of Snowflake AZ! Mileage cost of $50 added for distances from 30 to 50 miles from Snowflake. Events further than 50 miles by special arrangement only.
Please see our Catering FAQs for more details about contracts, deposits, minimums, and specific other requirements.
Menus, rates, minimums, and availability subject to change.
Some menu ideas…
- Cajun Chicken Wings
- Spicy Crab Dip
- Mini Muffulettas
- Creole Crab Cakes
- Fried Oysters
- Black-Eye Pea Salsa
- Crawfish Bisque
- Muffuletta Sandwiches (sesame bread loaf split horizontally and covered with layers of marinated olive salad, cold cuts and sliced cheeses)
- GrillFire Chicken & Sausage with Okra
- Cajun Fried Catfish
- Blackened Chicken Breast with Creole butter sauce
- Bourbon Chicken (Grilled chicken pieces in a sticky, bourbon-spiked glaze)
- Chicken and Sausage Étouffée (spicy Cajun stew made with vegetables and various meats and/or seafood)
- Red Beans with Andouille Sausage
- Shrimp Étouffée ( spicy Cajun stew made with vegetables and various meats and/or seafood)
- Cajun seafood Pasta (shrimp, scallops, crawdads, 3-pepper cream sauce over fettuccini)
- File Gumbo (Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp)
- Jambalaya (sausage and other meats and/or seafood and vegetables mixed with rice)
- Shrimp Po’boys (sandwiches on long-rolls with cabbage shred and fried seafood)
- Crawfish Boil (Includes feisty crawfish, corn cobettes, boiled potatoes)
- Fried Lobster or Oyster Po’boys (sandwiches on long-rolls with cabbage shred and fried seafood)
- Grilled Cajun Shrimp Skewers
- Blackened Tuna or Salmon
- Cajun Blackened Ribeye Steak
- Bayou Fried Shrimp
- Veggie Red Beans & Rice
- Fried Pickles
- Cornbread Dressing
- Fried Okra
- Creole Cornbread
- Hush Puppies
- Southern Okra
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Grilled Cajun Green Beans
- Creole Stuffed Tomatoes
- Dirty Rice (with ground pork and spiced)
- Garlic Cheese Grits
- Corn Maque Choux
- Black-Eyed Peas with Bacon
- Beignets (an airy New Orleans doughnut-type pastry)
- Bananas Foster (bananas flamed with brown sugar, pecans and rum)
- Pecan Pralines (a traditional New Orleans confection made with pecans, sugar, and cream)
- Bread Pudding w/ Bourbon Chantilly Cream (toasted butter bread baked in rich custard with dried fruits)